Saturday, August 21, 2010

Have you seen the pc case slot video card coolers on ebay how well do they work?

have you seen the pc case slot video card coolers on ebay how well do they workHave you seen the pc case slot video card coolers on ebay how well do they work?
They work okay but airflow is an issue, okay? You need to analyze where you are going to put this card and what it is going to do for you. I helped a man several months ago who had a heat problem and the card worked for him. But remember, these cards are directional. Draw what you hope to be your solution out on paper and make little arrows and analyze your airflow and see if the card will help you. If you look on my 360 page, you will see my machine which I built myself and it has ten fans in it.
  • get ride of
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment