Saturday, August 21, 2010

How do I extend a courrt case I have with Citibank Credit card, as I have a job to do outside the state. (MD)?

I had tried working out a settlement with them, but they refused to let me pay a substantial payment, they wanted me to pay about 90% or nothing!.. The court date is 21st November, and I want to extend it to next year when I know I will have something to at least make a first payment. I live in MD.


What do I do please?How do I extend a courrt case I have with Citibank Credit card, as I have a job to do outside the state. (MD)?
You have to ask the court, or have your attorney ask the court for an extension. If you have a good reason, as your job is sending you out of state, they should allow you a new court date.How do I extend a courrt case I have with Citibank Credit card, as I have a job to do outside the state. (MD)?
depending upon the balance you may want to see if a debt settlment company such as http://www.fdnsolutions.com can help you. we can typically try to avoid you going to court if a settlement is possible with the creditor.

No comments:

Post a Comment