Saturday, August 21, 2010

What I have to do in case of a scam and I pay with a greendot visa debit card?

Hi! I bought something from internet and I didnt recieved the item and the site do not exist anymore,this was in july.I paid with a greendot visa debit card that I bought from Walgreens....please help what I have to do?What I have to do in case of a scam and I pay with a greendot visa debit card?
Call the customer service for Greendot and see if you can dispute the charge-but if it's been more than 60 days you may be out of luck, especially if there is no merchant to charge the sale back to. Good luck.What I have to do in case of a scam and I pay with a greendot visa debit card?
usually there is a ebay account are something you have to contact them and let them know theres a phone number are email from where you bought the item it has to be reported and then they can try and get your money for you. this happened to me at xmas but the guy had his acct with ebay and they took it from him and put it back in mine. you have to find out where they were selling this from and report.
Usually debit card, don't have the same protection as a '; True Visa credit card ';





Call the telephone number or consumer support on the back of the card to find out your situation in person, would be best.





Best of luck, don't lose the lesson even you may lose the case.





Be positive like Thomas Edision '; He find ten thousand ways of not to make the light bulb ';

No comments:

Post a Comment