Saturday, August 21, 2010

Why does my computer tell me I have a C-Media sound card, when it is not in the case?

I opened the computer up today and even though it says on system information that there's a c-media card in it, i saw what the sound card looked like, and it looked nothing like any of c-media's cards from their website. help is appreciated. thanks in advance.Why does my computer tell me I have a C-Media sound card, when it is not in the case?
c media is a common maker of onboard audio componants as well as add in cards in fact almost all chaintech motherboards that have onboard audio use the c mediaWhy does my computer tell me I have a C-Media sound card, when it is not in the case?
C-media is probably yr Integrated Sound


Maybe you purchased an additional sound card


But integrated sound is a sound chip hardwired on yr mainboard when you bought the mainboard
it may be a clone, or it could be built into the motherboard, but uses the drivers that announce it that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment