Saturday, August 21, 2010

Will the coolermaster 310 elite mid tower computer case fit a high end gaming graphics card?

Im looking into buying a coolermaster 310 elite case becaus it's a good price and seems to be decient, my only question is, will it fit this High end 10.5 inch graphics cards? and will I fit it good, dose anyone here have one? is it good? and will it work out for me?Will the coolermaster 310 elite mid tower computer case fit a high end gaming graphics card?
Seems on the short side...but for $40USD who can complain?


Although IF and only IF it fits...you will have high temp problems...


(no cable management, a high end GPU will probably mess with your case airflow)





I recommend getting an Antec 902 case. It will run you about $120USD


but a worthy investment. I don't use a 902 (I have a 1200) but I've heard glowing reviews about it as a mid-tower.Will the coolermaster 310 elite mid tower computer case fit a high end gaming graphics card?
yea it will, not that good thogh find something with more cooling

No comments:

Post a Comment