Saturday, August 21, 2010

Which is the base for the answers of the tarot card reading? why are so accurate (In some cases)?

Tarot answers and such are based primarily on ancient stuff. Real Tarot answers are your own meanings, and sometimes it does end up happening. However, sometimes it just happens because the person read for expects it to happen and doesn't realize they have other choices.


I myself am a reader, and I find that they're very accurate the way I do them almost all the time. But I am as of now looking into the expectancy thing. Personally, I think most of the stuff read by those fancy people is just common sense, and some of it's just common gibberish. Depends on how much you believe in them. They do say that belief is what makes everything work.Which is the base for the answers of the tarot card reading? why are so accurate (In some cases)?
I think that they are used as a tool to perhaps clarify a persons thinking on a specific issue. Maybe to get them to concentrate on a problem and find creative solutions for it.Which is the base for the answers of the tarot card reading? why are so accurate (In some cases)?
I predict you will experiance a loss.


Some cases this will be correct.


Wow i just made a extremely general guess about your future with a high probablity of it happening.
In my opinion, it's just the luck of the draw. I don't think the cards give you definate answers to your future, but can give you hints and suggestions as to what you could or should do and maybe give you hints about other peoples personalities. We all have choices in life and to some degree, we make our own future. I think that a good tarot reader is a good at making the cards apply to real life.

No comments:

Post a Comment