Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I have a MicroATX case, but the PCIe slots are smaller than normal, can you install a video card?

The slots on the motherboard are normal PCIe slots but the case itself only has small panels on the back. I heard there is a adapter card and a video card that would work around this, but I can't seem to figure out what they are called? Any help?I have a MicroATX case, but the PCIe slots are smaller than normal, can you install a video card?
I believe it is called a low profile slot, you will need a low profile gfx cardI have a MicroATX case, but the PCIe slots are smaller than normal, can you install a video card?
if u have a pci slot on ur mobo u nees a pci slot graphics card....and if u have a agp card u need an agp sockt...











try it..
  • get ride of
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment