Saturday, August 21, 2010

Will this graphics card fit into my case?

Ok i'm planning on getting a 260 gtx but not sure if it will fit in my case.


My case is the Coolermaster CM-690 but not sure if it will fit.





I'm going to be getting either the XFX GeForce GTX 260 ';Core 216 55nm'; or the Gainward GeForce GTX 260 Golden Sample ';Core 216 55nm';





Any advice which one to get? And if it will fit in my case?





Thanks in advancedWill this graphics card fit into my case?
Yes, the card should fit in that case. They're long cards-I have a 275 and it's about 11 inches long! I'd go with the XFX, but that's just personal preference. One thing to make sure is that you have the right amount of power from the power supply, AND the right type/amount of power connectors from the power supply.
  • get ride of
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment