Saturday, August 21, 2010

My card exp jan 08 and i got a current criminal case pending. what r my options. could i get a work permit etc

i want to know what will happen. because of the case pending uscis will not go forward until its finished. Is there any way i could get a work permit so i could keep my job. I summited the I90 form did the biometrics. When i was finished they gave me a 4 month extension on the jan 08 exp. is it possible to get another extension?My card exp jan 08 and i got a current criminal case pending. what r my options. could i get a work permit etc
You are not convicted yet, therefore deportation is not yet ane option for the govt. Apply for the work permit renewal. That way you can show your employer that you are waiting on the govt, not just trying to get over on them. Until the case is resolved, you should be able to get another extension.My card exp jan 08 and i got a current criminal case pending. what r my options. could i get a work permit etc
what country?





but check these sites for U.S.





www.us-immigration.com


uscis.gov/graphics/index.htm


immigration.gov/





forms, fees, etc for this.
  • get ride of
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment