Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I am a US citizen, my husband got denied a green card, can I appeal the case? If so, how?

He was denied beacuse about 10 yrs ago he tried to cross the border with a US birth certificate. He was only eighteen and he didn't present the certificate it was the lady who tried to cross him over. He was so ignorant then that he really didn't give much importance of what had happened. Therefore, he didn't remember about this incident. Can we appeal the case? Is there any chance of him getting a green card?


We do have two kids born in the USA.I am a US citizen, my husband got denied a green card, can I appeal the case? If so, how?
Actually, if he was denied under section 6C2 for pretending to be an American citizen, that's a permanent denial with no possibility of a waiver under US law. If he was 18, he's held responsible for his actions. If he was denied under some other ineligibility, maybe you'd have a chance. So, what section of law was he denied under? I think you should take this to an immigration lawyer and have him look at all the paperwork to see if you even can appeal. If you can appeal, you'll need an attorney anyway.I am a US citizen, my husband got denied a green card, can I appeal the case? If so, how?
You can try by filing a waiver of inadmissibility. Visa fraud is usually a lifetime ban from US soil. All you can do is try.
sure hire a lawer, one in oklahoma city. cost around $1,500 to appeal


he will get in, just keep trying ...


goodluck. thisi s just ins b s

No comments:

Post a Comment